Here is an older promo video that describes what HypnoBirthing is.
HypnoBirthing Full Course
HypnoBirthing (5 Friday evenings 6pm-9pm= the full course)
beginning September 7th *FULL
(early bird discount ends 8/24)
beginning October 26th *skip the 23rd for thanksgiving
(early bird discount ends 10/12)
begging January 4th
(early bird discount ends 12/21)
This full course is $350 for all the materials needed and 15hrs worth of education. Early bird discount takes off $100!
"Temecula/Murrieta" = Trailhead Chiropractic:
39400 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd #122B,
Murrieta, CA 92563
Taught by Karen.
What is HypnoBirthing?
For most of their lives, women have been inundated with the negative stories of other women’s birth experiences. Everyone, from their mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, friends, and even strangers, wants to tell them the horrors of giving birth. They have been conditioned to believe that excruciating pain is associated with birth; and because of this, women today hold an unprecedented fear of giving birth. This extreme fear causes their bodies to become tense, and that tension often prevents them from easily performing the normal, physiological function of birth. The result?—exactly what they feared most--long, painful, disappointing birth. People who are drawn to HypnoBirthing have long been searching for a way that helps women give birth as calmly, safely, and gently as possible. Until HypnoBirthing® was founded, it seemed almost unattainable. Through a very simple program of self-hypnosis (relaxation and visualization) and education, women learn to release emotions tied to fear-based stories and misinformation, and they are helped to see birth as normal. They learn to trust that their bodies know how to bring their babies into the world in the calm and gentle way that Nature intended.
Here are a few reason's you should take a HypnoBirthing Course.
- Teaches deep levels of relaxation to eliminate the fear that causes tension and, thus, pain
- Greatly reduces and often eliminates the need for chemical painkillers and drugs
- Shortens the first phase of labor
- Leaves mother alert, fresh, awake and with energy
- Helps keep oxygen supplied to baby during birthing
- Reduces the need for an episiotomy
- Reduces and often eliminates fatigue during labor
- Empowers parents with techniques to achieve a gentle, calm birth for themselves and their baby
- Gives the birthing companion an integral role in the birthing
- Embraces the concept of pre-birth parenting
- Teaches breathing techniques that allow a woman to gently breathe her baby into the world without the violence of hard, physical pushing.
What You Will Learn in the HypnoBirthing Course
Here's what you will learn during the HypnoBirthing Course
- To explode the myth that pain is a necessary accompaniment to labor
- What’s wrong with labor as it exists with most other childbirth methods
- Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort
- To create your body’s own natural relaxant, the only safe labor enhancement
- Natural ways to bring your body into labor without artificial chemical induction
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene and joyful, rather than tense and stressful
- Everything you need to know to achieve safer, easier and more comfortable birth
- Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world without the violence of hard physical pushing
- To use your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that most mirrors the way that nature intended